To work as a resource center, catalyzing sustainable development to build a society where every person is healthy, economically well-off, and literate.
Inclusive Empowerment: We strive to build an inclusive society, where every person has the opportunity to unlock their full potential. Our vision is rooted in the belief that no one should be left behind.
Education as the Beacon: We see a future where education is not a privilege but a fundamental right. Shakti NGO endeavors to create a landscape where knowledge is a powerful tool for transformation, opening doors to brighter horizons.
Sustainable Livelihoods: Shakti NGO is dedicated to fostering economic independence. We envision communities where sustainable livelihoods empower individuals, creating a ripple effect that elevates entire regions.
To facilitate the development process to improve the Quality of the lives of the deprived classes of the society, especially the tribal, marginalized and women through participatory action and to enhance the capacity of the people’s organization, ensuring Sustainability.”
- Mutual Respect, recognizing the innate dignity and worth of all people and value of diversity
- Equity and Justice, requiring us to work to ensure that everyone irrespective of sex, gender, age, race, colour, class or religion-has an equal opportunity for expressing, reaching and utilizing their potential.
- Honesty and Transparency, requiring us to be accountable for the effectiveness of our actions and to be open in our communications with others
- Solidarity with poor and marginalised people. So that SHAKTI’s bias will be a commitment to the interests of the poor and powerless
- Courage of conviction, requiring us to be creative, innovative and radical, without fear of failure, in pursuit of the greatest possible impact on the causes of poverty.
Empowering lives and advancing sustainable development goals, Shakti Organisation(SSCSO) proudly aligns its impactful initiatives with the United Nations' SDGs for a brighter and more inclusive future.