Donation Refund & Return Policiy
Shakti Social Cultural and Sporting Organisation takes the utmost care to process donations as per the instructions given by our donors, online and offline. However, in case of an unlikely event of an erroneous donation or if the donor would like to cancel his donation, we will process the refund and credit the amount to the donor's bank account within 7 working days from the date of receiving the request from donor.
We have framed a reliable donation refund policy to ensure fair and transparent processing of requests for refund and cancellation of donations as digital payments are becoming more frequent.
We expects that every donor will take upmost care while making donations. We also advice that all donors should think twice before making the donation.
We will examine each request for refund of donation and endeavor to make the refund. We may also seek further information / documents and donor must co-operate in this regard.
The timely refund of the wrongly deducted amount will depend on the type of card used during transaction.
However, we are not obliged to make refunds and may, in its discretion, decline any requests for refund of donations, particularly if a tax exemption certificate 'Form 10BE' has been issued.
If you would like your donation to us to be refunded, You must request us in writing or by email for a refund and Your request must reach us within 7 (seven ) days from the making of the payment mentioning the date on which you made the payment along with
- Made the donation online, electronically or through other means, OR
- Handed over the cheque / demand draft to Shakti Organisation or someone authorized by Shakti Organisation for this purpose, OR
- Despatched the cheque / demand draft to Shakti Organisation by other means.
The written request stating reason for requesting refund must be sent to the address stated below –
Shakti Organisation(SSCSO), Housing Board Colony, Po./Dist.-Rayagada, State-Odisha, India. Pin – 765 001.
Or email to email@example.com
and must contain all the following details pertaining to the donation.
- Date of donation
- Donation amount
- If donation was made through cheque/draft, please provide Cheque/Draft no.
- If donation was made through credit card, please provide Credit Card no. (Last 4 digits only).
- If donation was made online, please provide Donation-ID.
- If the donation receipt has already been issued, then the Donor needs to return the original receipt at our official address.
For any information relating to a donation, please email at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at Donations Department on 916856-225762 during office hours (10 am to 6 pm per day Monday-Saturday).
*International donations will require more working days for refund
Empowering lives and advancing sustainable development goals, Shakti Organisation(SSCSO) proudly aligns its impactful initiatives with the United Nations' SDGs for a brighter and more inclusive future.